Sportsfield renovation and new construction
For over twenty years, our methodology has included:
- Strict compliance with MLB, Little League or other specifications.
- Pre-construction soil and infield mix lab analysis.
- Precise laser grading provides positive surface sheet flow and uniform root-zone installation.
- Optimum sprinkler and pump installation.
- Top-quality seed or sod installation with new turf types.
We specialize in Little League baseball field renovations. Many private schools and municipalities have awarded us contracts to renovate their existing athletic fields. We’ve also performed many infield mix change-outs along with outfield leveling and sodding.
We also perform baseball field 90′-70′ reductions that allow for regulation and Little League utilization of the same field.
- Cape Cod Academy, Osterville,Mass. Construction of new soccer field and separate new baseball field. Both fields use modern soil compositions and grass types. An integrated drainage system diverts rainwater into subsurface pipe system. Called a “World Cup surface” by a former international player.
- City of Worcester,Mass. Restoration of Rockwood Field including grade modification, infield mix replacement, and regrassing.
- Cape Cod Baseball League, Chatham Anglers, Chatham,Mass. Complete field renovation including infield rebuilding, outfield regrading, irrigation restoration and warning track construction funded by the Yawkey Foundation
- City of Melrose,Mass. Baseball field restoration and sport field reconstruction.
- Town of Brewster,Mass.Renovation of two baseball fields
- Ted Williams Little League Complex-Lakeville,Mass: Two field renovations